The Newberg Cultural District will hold its annual meeting on Tuesday,
February 2nd at 6:30 pm at the Chehalem Cultural Center.
The Newberg Cultural District operates the outside plaza and areas
surrounding the Chehalem Cultural Center and the Newberg Public Library.
It is a consortium of the City of Newberg, Chehalem Park and Recreation
District, Chehalem Cultural Center and the Newberg Public Library.
The public is encouraged to attend to learn about the plans for the district
in 2017 and to provide input to the board on any topics regarding the district.
Newberg Cultural District Executive Board
Tuesday February 2, 2016 6:30 pm
Chehalem Cultural Center
1. Welcome – Leah Griffith, Chair
2. Additions or Deletions to the Agenda – Leah Griffith
3. Public Comments
4. Approval of the Minutes for January, 2016 - Dailey
5. Wayfinding, Design and Art in the Cultural District
Update on Signage
6. Annual Meeting
Input from the public on District activities
Draft report to CPRD (Feb 25) and City Council (Mar. 7)
7. Parking Plan-Soppe & Rourke
8. Public Comments
9. Board Comments
10. Next Meeting: Tuesday, March 2, 2016 at 6:30 pm or Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 6:30 pm
11 . Adjourn